Hibiscus or Bissap is a miraculous plant used for centuries in Africa and India to enhance beautiful hair and skin
Discover why you should make it your best beauty friend today
Here is the recipe
- Wash with lukewarm water a handful of bissap leaves in a colander.
- Put the leaves in a saucepan filled with cold water and leave for 2 minutes. Remove the white leaves and stems. Empty the saucepan by retaining only the right leaves.
- Fill a saucepan with 2 liters of water, boil 20 minutes until the infusion is red burgundy. Let cool.
- When the infusion is still lukewarm, filter then store the juice in a carafe.
- Add a sage of vanilla sugar.
- Sugar it as you like . Add 2 cs of orange blossom water.
- Dilute by adding water if the mixture is too concentrated (this is the case when it is too sour or even sour).
- Add fresh washed mint leaves to the pitcher. Allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- Taste, drink!
Join the Black Beauty University now